Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Goldilocks - Orange Chicken

My brother decided to buy an Orange Chicken from Goldilocks for his lunch today. The first time I saw it (since I came down later), I was wondering what is the pork with orange doing on the table. More like, what's with the orange?? (sorry.. couldn't see well).

Anyway, my mom came and my bro offered if she'd like to try the Orange Chicken. My mind went 'Oh! That's the orange chicken!'. After taking a bite, my mom said it was good! (Himala!!! =D). So I tried some as well... and it really was good!

The chicken was cut into bit size pieces and was deep fried before the orange sauce was added.

The taste is more like a mixture of sweetness, a bit BBQ-ish, and a tinge of sourness. All in all, it's a unique taste which is not 'nakaka-umay'.

An order costs 70php which it not bad considering it tastes good =D

No comments:

Powered By Blogger