Monday, July 28, 2008

Pose for PAWS pix!!

Yesterday (July 27, 2008 - Sunday), my officemate and I went out to go shopping/ window shopping together. We have planned for that day weeks ago. Our first stop was St. Francis Square. It was my 2nd time going there but it was only her first. So, she was very excited and enjoyed looking around and bought some stuff. As for me, I bought quite a lot (sigh~~ there goes the money). Anyway, it's not as if I didn't have fun.

So for lunch, we headed to Jollibee, which was nearby, and sat beside the window. As we ate. I was looking out the window and wondered how we would proceed to Tiendesitas (we were to meet my friend there). It was raining really bad. Aside from the heavy rain, there was a strong wind as well. So we just sat for a few minutes and luckily, the rained and wind slowed a bit giving us a chance to make a dash for the car. Unfortunately, it didn't save us from getting wet. You see, our umbrella was a very cute one =D

On to Tiendesitas, again, I couldn't help but buy some stuff. We strolled around and waited for my friend. Unfortunately, she hasn't arrived for our meet up time. So, I called her and she told me to meet her in Eastwood instead. That's a good thing since I'm broke!! I couldn't help it. I decided that on that day I would go on a shopping spree. But I guess I spent too much hehehe...

Eastwood City, I'm not really familiar with the place so we couldn't find where the cinema was. Luckily, even with heavy rain, we were able to find people to ask for directions. Finally, we were able to reach the cinema to pick up our Pose for PAWS pictures. When my turn came up, I was shown two shots (of varying sizes). I was thinking which of the pictures to get but in the end decided to get all of them. Well, there goes more bills flying away. Now, am totally bankurpt. Hehe.. But who cares, this is one of the ways I can help PAWS in their mission.

So, here are the pix.


From left: My brother, Jay; Meadow a golden retriever; Thatcher (our mom's baby) an American cocker spaniel; and me.


A closer shot of me and Thatcher.


From left: My friend Jasmin; Matso a Siberian husky; and her brother, Nico.

Waiting for more PAWS event =D

Hope you likes!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger