Saturday, July 5, 2008

Whose wedding is it??


Well... actually, a friend of mine just got engaged a week ago. This week another friend of mine will be getting married. A cousin of mine attended a friend's wedding yesterday (which she almost forgot). So.... whose is it???

Drum roll please....

It's mine!! Yeah right... no it's not. This is actually a fake wedding cake. It's just Styrofoam underneath all the glamor. Haha.. my friends and I made this back when we were still studying in PWU. As I was browsing through my files, I found this picture and couldn't help but miss those memorable days. And since there's quite a number of people I know tying the knot, I thought of posting it. Hmmm... if I recall correctly, I think I had posted this picture somewhere before....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger