Saturday, January 24, 2009

Brandy has found a new home!!!


Brandy is finally home!! Yehey!! This morning, my auntie Beth texted us to bring (another) a female pup to their place. She told us that someone would be dropping by to pick her up. I decided to bring 2 females instead so the said person could choose between the two. (And a male but that would be another story, hopefully soon).

At the last minute, I prepared their cage for transport. It's a good thing I didn't get scolded hehe..

In the car, the pups were practically whining all the way. And I thought all will be ok since I placed toys in the cage. Finally, they decided to stop and sleep.

When we arrived at our aunt's place, the person who's supposed to get a pup still hasn't arrived. So we (more like I) munched down the food offered to us. And after gulping down 2 glasses of water, my bro and I left to buy dog food (for the mommy; and stupid me, I forgot to buy puppy food) and buy jello at Greenhills. As we were driving back, my bro received a text message that "they" are there already. So we drove back, in the usual fashion we do.

Arriving back, there was Tita Len, cuz Mike, cuz Cae, and cuz Me-an!! Of course I knew it was them all along! Binibitin lang po kayo =D

So after much cuddling, playing (with the other pup/ dog of aunt Beth), running etc etc... They finally decided on Brandy. Although Cae wants the FAT and NAUGHTY one =D

Ayan, eh di nagka reunion sila ni Cloe!! Good luck Letlet!!
Mike!! Panu yan, dalawa lang ang braso mu! Saan na matutulog yan =D Sabi ni Jay sa ulo nalang (parang si Jazz) or sa dibdib hehehe...

Thank you po sa inyo!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger