Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Testarossa "Tessa" has found a home


Today (January 29, 2009), Tessa is finally with her new family. We were advised by my auntie that a common friend (supplier to be exact) of ours is actually interested in having a puppy. It's actually her first time in having one. She lives alone with her maid and doesn't have kids. I hope that Tessa will be able to fill the void in their home when her pamangkins are not visiting her. Mga kids, be nice to Tessa. She's quite shy kasi.

My auntie actually told us that she would be getting a male. The one she should have had if only her German Shepherd doesn't bite. As the days passed, I was waiting for my aunt to tell me when she would be dropping by to pick up the puppy. I was actually expecting her to arrive probably on a Saturday or a Sunday, when there is less work, most likely.

As the days passed, no news came. My auntie even asked me if she called me. I said, she did but it was purely business. I was starting to wonder if she will still drop by.

Just this morning, my auntie gave us a heads up that she will ask someone to come and pick up a female pup instead of a male one. Kasi ang mga boys daw, according to her bro, eh bad. Wawa naman mga alaga ko... Wag nyong pakinggan yan! Type ka nyan eh, sa totoo lang... hehe...

Probably around 3 or 4 in the afternoon, there was a doorbell and one of the boys checked it out and said it's XXX supplier! So I went out and asked the boy, "Is that Cely?" (since I don't know how she looks like). In my mind I thought, 'wow, she came?! I thought she would be busy in the office.' Any hows, it actually was good for her to be there so I can personally tell her the do's and don'ts.

I was supposed to bring the female pup down, but then I thought that she might want to see the boy, Momo. So I invited her upstairs, since the pups are doing their daily workout of running wild, karate-ing each other, pestering the older members of the pack etc etc etc at the terrace.
Cely and her maid was a bit afraid to go out coz some unhappy chap started barking . So I brought the two pups inside instead. They actually had difficulty choosing who of the two to bring home. But I think they like Momo coz he was so energetic and physically bigger compared to Tessa. As they were deciding, I was answering some of their questions and giving tips on how to care for them to which they listened attentively.

After much thinking, brother's advice won over. Personally, I would advice Momo since she's a first timer and Momo is like an energy ball compared to Tessa who's a bit shy. I hope and pray that they will be able to get along with each other (real fast). I did give them a print out of guidelines.. hope that helps them. I hope that when they encounter difficulties (knocks on ALL wood), they won't hesitate to give me a ring.

Tessa, you maybe missing your brothers and sisters (and us too); I hope that you will be able to start cheering up and get working on your "spunky" personality. Start snuggling, landi landi-ing, capture their hearts just like how your mommy did to your lola. (Si daddy? bato yan eh... ). I wish I can hear great news about you soon!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger