Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dining at Joey Pepperoni

My bro and I would usually go out on Saturdays and have lunch at MOA. One time, when we were searching for a resto to stuff ourselves, we stumbled across Joey Pepperoni. Being an Italian food lover me, I automatically pointed the place. No regrets after that!! What's fantastic about the place is that they have a promo of 50% off on all pizzas between 1PM to 6PM (I think...).

Well, aside from the slash off, the food itself is Purfecto =D The crust is unlike any crust in any pizzeria. It's thin, sweet, crunchy crust! Doesn't taste like bread, unlike others =P It's sooo addicting!! Well, so far I have tried Brooklyn (if you like anchovies, go for this one), Alfredo (this is good too), Quatro Fromage (4 cheese - my personal favorite), and another one which I forgot the name .

Aside from the pizzas, the pastas I have tried and fell in love with is Alio Olio. It's an oil based pasta with a lot of garlic!! Yummy!! We did try their specialty red sauce pasta, but I prefer the Alio Olio anytime. I even made sawsaw the pizza crust to make simut-simut of the sauce hahaha... Hey, it went well. I feel that the taste got enhanced even more haha..

We seldom go for starters. But their mozzarella sticks is at the top (so far). Specially when really hot!! Aw aw aw.. but real good!!

The prices for the food is very reasonable, considering it's good food. If compared to other pizzeria, it's by far cheap.

If you'll be dining at MOA, they can give 10% off if you have SM Advantage/ Prestige Card!! Cool huh? Yun lang nga, cash basis pa sila.

It's really a must try!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger