Monday, February 9, 2009

Disturbing na Pang Ra-RACKET

Last Saturday, my bro and I went out to buy some grocery stuff at MOA. After being gone for a few hours, my mom (actually the secretary,Grace, di kasi marunong si mama gumamit ng CP) called us and asked where we were. We were actually on our way home already. Then Grace told us that they received a text message saying that we got into an accident. Of course, I was like huh? Eh pauwi na nga kami. Baka wrong sent lang yan.

So upon arriving home, commotion is what greeted us. I haven't read the actual message yet so I said baka wrong sent lang. However, when I read text, I came to a conclusion that it totally is not.

"Ma. d2 q s osptal nabanga ung cnaskyan nmin nkitxt lng po aq 1 lng lud n2. lud nyo nga po 2ng # n2 60 pra mkatawag aq sainyo blisan u lng po gas2 at play lng sugat q."

That was the actual text (which I found difficult to understand and type =P). Obviously, this is one "pang raracket" to get a 60 load. What is very annoying is the story the person weaved to get the load. Kawawa naman yung makaka-tanggap ng text. Paano na lang kung may sakit sa puso ang nanay? E di inatake na yun?

Of course the people would be panic stricken to think properly; to understand each and every word in the text; to even think of calling us first, to make sure. Siguro ganun lang talaga pag nataranta, madaling mapa-ikot. Nabulabog ang mga tao dito sa amin. They actually went out to buy 60 load. (Buti na lang at sarado ang tindahan!! Sayang naman ang 60 pesos!!)

The story has its loopholes, as I've told the people.
(1.) We're riding OUR car (cnasakyan means commuting),
(2.) I don't use "po" or "opo" to my mom (hehehe...),
(3.) If I'm/ we're at the hospital at wala akong load, nandiyan naman si bro. If both of us don't have load. E di mang hiram ng landline (I bet others would do the same)!
(4.) If I'm/ we're at the hospital, I would specify which hospital I'm/ we're at. Natural lang naman yun, di ba?
(5.) If I'll ask for load, bakit sa number ng di ko kilalang nilalang? Dapat sa number ko na. Swerte naman nung ugok na matitirahan ng load!! Di ba? Di ba? =P
(6.) I don't text like that!!! Di ko nga ma gets nung unang basa eh!!

2 comments:

ms. choy said...

wah, may iba pa nga mismo nagpapadala ng pera and jewelries. kapit bahay namin dati, may tumawag sa maid nila aba na hypnotize daw ata un maid.

schnuppi said...

ehh.. baka naman kasabwat yun? =P

Powered By Blogger